Friday, October 24, 2008

Maximos

Maximos...what a 'little' stud this guy is! He is 18 months old and one of the smartest toddlers! Not to mention just a bit charming :)


Jo is one of the greatest mothers I have had the pleasure to meet. She's a wonderful friend and a strong incredible woman...I love how she looks at her family!





Jo is also trying make us all look bad, because this little guy knows his alphabet already!! Not just saying it...he can recognize all his letters!!! I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it, but he was playing with my bucket of blocks and he said each letter and brought these blocks to his mom...

Hmmmm....hopefully these were not his feelings on our shoot!!

It was great to see you guys! I hope you like your 'teaser' pictures! -M

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh HAHA - that's so funny that Maximos chose those letters :)