Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall is Here

Richard and I took Raleigh to the fair tonight...the evening was not nearly as full of wonder as these images may make you think...but 10 years from now, I may just remember her awe at the noises and lights and screams. Maybe I'll remember her ride on the 'Finding Nemo' Ride with the debatable fearful/thrilled look on her face. Or her watching Daddy fish for a prize. I may not know any better and will have forgotten the enormous melt down that led to our exit :). Never the less...she has a good time and really, isn't that what matters!!



What do you think? Thrilled? Terrified? If you know Raleigh you know she's a lover of anything dangerous...so though she was quite unsure, My bet is she liked it. (Sorry for the crappy picture here...it was a quick shot b/c she needed to see my face lol)


No comments: