Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy Day Part II

It was such a pleasure to meet these little ones today! Really, they were so sweet, happy...and just adorable!! Not to mention their mom's were pretty cool! I wonder if I can invite myself to a playdate ;)? Haha, I'm only kind of kidding!

This is Tucker, the sweet little man who apparently is quite the ladie's man.

Miss Reese was sooooo cute!! She brought her dolly with her for pictures in a matching dress and kept asking for 'tuck tuck' (tucker)! Need I mention the gorgeous eyes?!


Oh Robert, just smile for me all day :) you are just so cute!!!


I will email you all as soon as the rest of your pictures are ready!
Happy Halloween!

-M

2 comments:

Renee said...

Love them! You did a great job! And you are more than welcome to come to a playdate with us!!

Amy said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the pics! I know Tucker had fun. It was so great meeting you and we would love for you to join one of our playdates.. the more the merrier!